How to add email me form in blogger.com

Now a days blogging has become an important part of internet. Many of us use free blog. An email me form is very important for a blog. Because through it the readers can contact directly with the bloggers. I have found a very easy way for adding a email me form in blogger.com
At first you have to go to this address.
http://www.emailmeform.com
Then simply sign up there. Then the will send you an email in the provided email address. You have to click the confirmation link from the email. Then you will be directly logged in. In this page you will see “Please click here to go into your Form Manager”. Click the link in that sentence. After loading the page click “Add Form”. Then you will have this 2 option:

1. Go to the Template section. I'd like to choose from a list of pre-made forms.
2. Take me to the Form Builder. I'd like to create my own form.
If you wish to design your form, click option 2.
If not click option 1.
Then click “Customize”.
Now click “Save”.
Now you will see 4 options.
Click “2. Modify email notifications for this form”.
Edit setting according to your needs and then click “Save”.
Now from this page click “Code”.
You will get code of different format. Copy the code from the first box. Then go to your blog. Create a page. Give it a title Contact me. Now select “Edit HTML”. Paste the code and publish the page. You have done it. Now see the email me form in your blog.